March 13, 2021 at 7:51 am #1296Andrew StuckeyKeymaster
To register for StarNetwork, do the following:
1. If you’re not already on the website, navigate to starnorth.ca.
2. Locate the StarNetwork menu item in the Navigation Bar near the top-right corner of your Browser window.
3. Hover over the StarNetwork menu item and select Log In when it appears in the sub menu.
4. The Log In window appears. Normally, you would add your username and password to access StarNetwork. However, since you have yet to register, you’ll need to select the Register word-button located just below the Log In window.
5. The JOIN US (Register) window appears.
6. Fill out the required form elements, including:
- A Username by which you’ll be known on the network. We suggest you use your real name.
- Your Email Address.
- A Password. Please note you’ll have to confirm the password. Your password is secure; however, we encourage you to create a password you do not currently employ elsewhere.
- Your Name
- Your Organization
7. Please note that Your Name and Organization can be seen by everyone, including those not registered to the Network. You can change privacy options by selecting the Change button. Later, you can also make your entire Profile private.
9. Press the JOIN US button.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.